Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Fire

I know it's been a minute since I posted on a regular (consistant to be more exact) basis...but I think it's time to take it to a new level...introducing...No Frills v2.0. Notice the difference...no...reminds you of Windows 98 to XP...same windows but more colors (Notice the new pic in color). Yet I've been saying for the longest I need to get back to the bread and butter...writting...lucky all of you (or few) that visit get to see (or quickly change the site to cnn.com which you have now bookmarked since MJ's case went to delibiration) an artist (a real one not just a sign) at work...including things that other artist don't revel until VH-1 comes knocking on their door. You so many (or so little) get to see what it is like to behind the scenes (not your monitor) of a career in the making (or breaking...good thing I went to school)...but in all seriousness it's about having fun. And for all of those who mistakingly arrived at this site because I said:{ I'm Rick James Bitch } I apologize I've been watching Chappelle Show Season 2, to the point I damn near know all the words to all the skits. Don't hate me...blame Goggle.

Now to the fire I betcha in five sylablles you'll reply no mas
Straight shut ya down like the millienum to DOS
Now here's the other five
A 10 round strategy wouldn't survive
If you were my opponent
With one strand of my DNA
And tried to clone it
My cells would react simular to White Blood Cells
Fighting off infection more like Police Action
Or what Bush calls Iraqi
Stand back
From this spontaneous combustible
Liqiud fluid words that spawn more lines than fables from Aseop and Heacliff Huxtible
That seem suitble for the situation
Nobody's laughing
They're too busy gasping
When they realize the corelation
Between the words
Mastered and Skills
Time and Build
The truth is reveled
9 has it locked like Sloman Shield
By time the referee reaches 10...

[You Fill in the blank]

1 Comments:

Blogger muffins gone WILD! said...

you got the nerve to "archive" your once-a-month posts!? *SLAM*

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home