Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Fuck 'Em if They Can't Take a Joke

I probably should wait to write this after I've let the dust settle...but as today's title suggests, I couldn't give 2 cents with a healthy helping of damn. (I'm starving). Anyway as I sit here on the 6:19 with my Blackberry in my right hand and a Becks in the left (Trap)...Common on the iPod, I realized something with all of the progess we as humans have made in medicine, technology, etc. No one has developed a cure for stupidity (Fuck the common cold, benadryl highs are the shit, right before you pass out). I mean I would pay top dollar so I can slip a mickey into someones coffee after a dumb move, unprofessonal comment at the wrong time. Instantly the tasteless/odorless tablet dissolves...bringing the jackass, sorry, patient or victim (for nearly terminal takers, cause you're 2 steps from wrapping your hands around their neck but you saw Scared Straight and heard from your cousin jail ain't cool) is hit with a 24 hour dose of common sense (Pun shameless connected, effortless actually...). Damn you say. Where can you get this you say...well just for what it would cost to text message via Cingular without a rate plan to vote for your favorite American Idol...again and again once again, you can free yourself from that stupid person in your life. Like your manager, landlord, that person on the train who won't move over cause he's saving those seats for his imaginary friends...yes this can all be your's for 3 installments of...get the fuck out of here...if was that easy then none of us would have jobs. Actually I was just bored riding home on the 6:19, sorry no magic pill.

Side Effects: In some cases the test subjects actually grew a brain.

Peace yall and have a safe 4th!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger muffins gone WILD! said...

*crushing blackberry* but hey, i might change my mind if you keep writing great posts like this.

ps i take benadryl JUST BECAUSE! lol

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home